Video Consultations Information
Where appropriate, and at a time agreed with your clinician, you can attend your consultaion online via a video call. Click the link above when instructed by your GP.
Video calling is as convenient as a phone call, with the added value of face-to-face communication.
For step by step instructions and more information, click the following link:
Where do I go to attend my appointment?
- Attend Anywhere
- Instead of travelling to your appointment, click on the above link and enter the online waiting area. We will be notified when you arrive and your Clinician will join you when ready. There is no need to create an account and no information is stored.
What do I need to make a video call?
- A good connection to the internet. If you can watch a video online (eg Youtube) you can make a video call
- A private, well lit area where you will not be distrubed
- One of these - google chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop, or on an Android tablet or smartphone or Safari web browser on Apple devices
- Web camera, speakers and microphone already built in to laptops or mobile devices.
Is it secure?
- Video calls are secure and your privacy is protected. You have your own private video room that only authorised clinicians can enter.
How much internet data will I use?
- You don't use any data while waiting for a Clinician to join you. An Attend Anywhere video call uses a similar amount of data to Skype or FaceTime.
How much does a video call cost?
- The video call is free (except for your internet usage).
What do I do if something is not working?